>

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Play Keys In Your Song And It Will Be Awesome











About:

I will create a unique and awesome keyboard track according to your specifications or demo for your song! Any style goes, it doesn't matter if it's rock, prog, funk, soul, pop, or anything else.



I can play you whichever instrument you desire, from sweet piano to screaming organs to synth or anything in between! There is very little that I can't recreate, and I am super versatile!



I can also help you with the production of your song, and if you desire please do ask me about other instruments as well, since I am a multi-instrumentalist capable of recording entire songs by myself.



I have plenty of sounds available in my keyboard, as well as a whole bunch of Virtual Instruments (mostly (vintage) synths, possibly strings, ethnic/vintage keyboard, etc.). I have plenty of experience recording and even playing live in multiple genres, so I am confident that I can satisfy your keyboard needs! :)



If you have any questions, please let me know! I'm always happy to help, meet and talk to fellow musicians :)



I will create the track in Cubase and send you the tracks separately when they are done, as well as providing a very rough mix so you can hear my interpretation of how it should sound.

Reviews


:

Sander was good to work with. Kept on the communication and provided some real nice takes on my song to fill it out!

:

He took the time to make it as good as possible. I'm very statisfied with his work. He communicates well and did a great job with his playing.

:

asl always Sander is great to work with. Easy to communicate and let you know step by step what's up.

:

Mr. Sander is a great musician and keyboard player, he is a promising talent!

:

Another job well done!




No comments:

Post a Comment