>

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Record Drums To Any Style











About:

My name Jake, I am a professional studio drummer in Utah. I have a Bachelors in Commercial Music from Utah Valley University. I have performed and collaborated with the following artists.



·      Dave Weckl-Labeled “One of the best 25 drummers of all time” by magazine Modern Drummer

·      John Faddis-Hall of fame trumpet player

·      Jeff Tain Watts-Grammy award/drummer for Jay Leno Show

·      Eric Marienthal-Saxaphonist for Chick Correa

·      Gordon Goodwin-Grammy award winner/director of The Big Phat Band

·      Kevin Olusola-Beat Boxer for Pentatonix

·      Jenny Oaks Baker-National Symphony Orchestra

·      Nathan Pacheco-Yanni Voices

·      La Onda Caribena- Directed by “Best of State” director Caleb Chapman

·      Mystery Guitar Man-Youtube musican with over 2 million subscribers.

I have done session work in about every genre. If you have any questions go ahead and shoot me a me a message or go ahead and make an order I would love to help you out on your next project!!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always satisfied with what he gives me, he is an awesome drummer!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

great drummer and nice delivery, thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Awesome work! Quick delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment