>

Friday, February 21, 2020

Play Bass For You In Any Genre Or Style











About:

Hello! My name is Yann Selka. I have been playing bass for 5 years and am an active bass player in multiple projects of various musical styles.

I will do the best duty to your song, write and play the exact fitting bass part and adjust to your requests. I will record in studio quality, direct or mic'd from an amplifier, with effects of your choice. The track will be sent in either .wav/.mp3/any audio format you can think of :)

Optionally, and for additional price, I can record a video of the track, using a great camera.



I am playing a Warwick Corvette 4-string bass, and own a great variety of professional plugins to make the bass (and in turn, your song) sound amazing.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment