>

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Record Professional Guitar, Bass And Keyboard Tracks Any Genre











About:

I'm offering to professionally record guitar, bass and keyboard parts.



I'm an experienced professional musician with academic education and more than 10 years of experience in the music industry.

I'm regularly tour with the band North East Ska Jazz Orchestra and I've been playing as a freelance musician and as an artist in general for almost a decade. 



I'm equiped with high end gear from production (audio interface, monitors) to software (Ableton Live, Premiere, Finale, Native Instruments virtual instruments) to, of course, instruments (Fender and Ibanez professional instruments, Fender amp, any kind of guitar pedal and effects).



My policies are flexible to fit the clients needs and my first priority is to satisfy the customer



Here is my channel. All videos were recorded and produced by me

https://www.youtube.com/user/PippoBlues93



Here is a video of the band I play with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpYaj-hsIkA



Thank you and don't hesitate to contact me to ask me further questions





Reviews


:

great service- thanks!

:

This guy right here has become my favorite on fiverr. His tunes are rich and very professional. Thank you over and over again!

:

excellent job... Thank you for making my day with this gig. you are really a genuis and i appreciate what you did. Quality job!!!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment