>

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Arrange Midi Drums For Your Ideas











About:

12y of experience making music, from electronic music to metal music, i like everything that sounds good, i don't care which type of music it is. I care about detail a lot, i think that's what differs me from other sellers. I will interpret your guitars or any instrument in a really cool way!.



I will

Basic: Compose very detailed drums and then send a MIDI file compatible with SD3.

Standard: Same as Basic Pack + a WAV file of the drums so you can hear them. 

Premium: Standard + Mixing the drums with your song so they sound good.



I will deliver:

Basic: MIDI File.

Standard: Midi and WAV files.



Please note:

I work at 96khz so you will receive 48/24 files.



Feel free to place an order anytime 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment