>

Monday, February 17, 2020

Record An Awesome Clarinet For Your Song











About:

I will record the Clarinet part for your song.



You will have to provide the score or an audio reference. If it's possible I would like to have the backing track or the tempo mark too.



I will deliver a WAVE file with the recording. 



The clarinet I will use to record is an Amati Kraslice with a Vandoren's B40 clarinet mouthpiece.

The microphone I will use is a Shure SM58.

 

If you have any questions, I will answer as soon as possible! 

Reviews


:

Amazing player with a wonderful attitude. I highly reccomend working with Hugo; he will deliver what you need promptly and with astonishing ability.

:

As I wished I got a very nice solo with professional sound. Very happy with the work he made.

:

Thank you very much! You provided me with exactly what I needed. I understand the music was hard but what you gave me was perfect!

:

He followed the instructions and did a very good job!

:

Very fast (couple of hours) turnaround! Great performance! 5 star experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment