>

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Record Guitar Leads Or Rhythms On Your Songs











About:

Hello, I am Lorenzo I am a bit new to this enterprise of selling my skills, but I have been playing guitar for over 15 years. My expertise lies in rock, metal (most any kind), country, and blues, but I am open to anything you may have in mind! Should you decide to give me a chance, I will deliver promptly according to my package details. What do I need from my patron? Here is as follows:



  • BPM of the song (if possible). I understand some of you may record without a metronome, and I will attempt to do your song justice as it is.
  • I would like to know what kind of guitar tone you're looking for or whether you'd like me to send you a direct in track so you can add your own effects or amp/cab simulators. (I use Guitar Rig 5).
  • Any information pertaining to the key and time signature of the song to make it easier to figure out. If you have a Guitar Pro v5.0 file or earlier, it will be especially useful, but I have always played by ear.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment