>

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Record Professional Pedal Steel Guitar Overdubs











About:

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING



I offer professional pedal steel overdub recordings for your song of any genre recorded with expert attention to your arrangement and production. I can play honky-tonk all day (I play in several country bands), but I also love developing lustrous melodies with subtleties and nuance, catchy hooks, or lush beds of harmony for jazz, country, americana, folk, indie rock, pop and more.



I have worked on songs produced by:

Thomas Bartlett (Norah Jones, Henry Jamison, Sufjan Stevens, Florence & the Machine)

Jamie Mefford (Nathaniel Rateliff, Jamestown Revival, Gregory Alan Isakov)

Peter Broderick (arr. for Blitzen Trapper, She&Him, Sharon Van Etten, Gill Landry)

D James Goodwin (Rhett Miller, Bob Weir, David Wax Museum)

Jonathan Wymann (Ghost of Paul Revere, Sparks the Rescue)



"McKay possesses in spades all my favorite qualities in a musician and collaborator: technical prowess, impeccable instincts, a willingness to approach arrangements from various angles, a generous spirit... His playing is expressive yet full of nuance and restraint; he gave such evocative and ethereal new layers to my music." -Field Guides

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hamilton has played on a few of my projects now. He's always conscientious, delivers when he says he will and always sounds first class!

:

Just AMAZING work. He far exceeded my expectations the very FIRST track he recorded for me. I will definitely be using him again for other tracks on my project.

:

HAMILTON is the BEST in ALL Fiverr!!!!!!! he is not only VERY kind person but he is an AMAZING MUSICIAN AND PRODUCER!!!!! EL ES NUMERO UNO!!!!!! HE IS #1!!!!

:

Pues muchas gracias, Teresita! Pero creo que tu eres numero uno!!

:

Wow, fantastic communication and very fast delivery! 100% pleased with what I got. I will always use hamiltonbelk for all my steel guitar needs!




No comments:

Post a Comment