>

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Add Professional Guitar Tracks In Various Styles











About:

About me: 

I’m Piergiorgio, Italian professional guitarist and teacher.

I studied Classic guitar, jazz, pop, fingerstyle and rock.

I’m a professional touring and recording guitarist which has a lot of live and studio experience with many artists.

I want to create beautiful guitar tracks for you



About my gig:



Guitar:

-Electric: Gibson es335, Gibson les paul, Gibson L4, Fender stratocaster, Fendere telecaster;

-Acoustic: Tanglewood tw47b, Taylor 714ce, Gibson Dsr

-Nylon: Ramirez 1A (1979), Jose alambra (Spanish Liuthier);

-Baritone Guitar: Danelectro '63

-7 Strings Classic Guitar: Rozini

Amp:

Fender “The Twin” 1985, Hughes & Kettner Statesman Dual EL84 (like marshall), Fbt 200

Pedal: a lot

DAW: Logic Pro X

Interface: Focusrite 6i6

Microphone: Shure sm57, Rode nt5

Reamp Gear: Bss 133, Radial ProRMP



Other service:

I can reamp your guitar signal with professional equipment.

I can also record with the ukulele



Before paying, please write me in private and give me as much information as possible on the part that I will have to create for you (I answer quickly)



Reviews


:

Outstanding delivery! Quick, professional and knows his work. Highly recommended!

:

Outstanding delivery. Thanks again!

:

Outstanding delivery! Thank you for your immaculate work.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment