>

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Write And Record Pro Guitars For Your Music











About:

Hey!


My name's Roger. I'm a guitarist with 15 years of experience.


I can offer you one or several well-crafted guitar parts in high quality WAV format to drop directly into your track. All EQ, compression, FX etc are part of the price.


- MacBook Pro running Logic Pro 9
- Saffire Pro 9 interface with award-winning pre-amps
- Rode NT1-A microphones
- Marshal Valvestate Amp
- A full array of effects
- Ibanez 1979 Les Paul
- Gibson 335
- Harptone 1974 Acousic
- Tanglewood Acoustic
- Fender Squire Bronco Bass


For 1 guitar track for 1 song I charge £20 GBP (inlcuding EQ, compression and effects)
For 2 or more layers on 1 song I charge £30 GBP (incl. all processing listed above)
For a guitar solo by itself I charge £15 GBP (incl. all processing listed above)


For multiple songs I charge more, but I'm always happy to sort out a deal or some kind of discount for more than 5 songs.


Get in touch for a personal quote and to discuss your project.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment