>

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Play The Theremin For Your Music Or Your Video Sound Fx











About:

So you want the spooky old school space-age sound of the Theremin in your project...



I will record myself playing the Theremin either for your song's solo, or for the entire song, or as incidental music/fx for your video or film- you choose your package. 



You'll receive a high-resolution audio track with the unprocessed audio signal- or I could bring it with any post fx (echo, delay, reverb) if you want to. Whatever works best for your project.



So let's have some fun.



Let the vintage Sci-Fi party begin!! 



Disclaimer: The Godfather theme song I used for the audio-gallery to show my work is used only for demonstration purposes. I own no rights over the track or the recording. Any misuse of that audio for any other purposes (commercial ones, mainly) is the whole responsibility of the ones that misuse it. Beware- as you could be violating international copyright laws, and we do not want that. Ok? 



NOTE: this gig is about playing the Theremin on your own original material, or any material whose copyrights are owned by you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The cooperation was fun and we had a very good communication! The result is awesome! I'm very happy with it! Thank you, Thereminizer

:

Thank you man. Glad to read you liked it as much. I hope that audiobook becomes what you expect. I'm very glad that I get to contribute for this project. Great vibe.

:

Extremely professional and talented player. Offered many of his own ideas and a surprise extra! It's all wonderful and I look forward to mixing the theremin tracks into my song. Excellent communication and dedication to the gig. THANK YOU! Love it.

:

Really satisfied with the result, duly delivered. We had excellent collaboration and communication and the result was of the highest quality.

:

EXCELLENT! AMAZING!!! My only issue is that he gave me three different versions, and all of them are so good that now I can't choose which one to use. Thank you so much. I appreciate you.




No comments:

Post a Comment