>

Friday, January 17, 2020

Record Top Quality Alto Sax Solos And Lines For Your Project











About:

Let my sax introduce me first:



www.youtube.com/luciocarosaxplayer



I'm Lucio, professional saxophonist and music producer with more than 20 years of experience, living in Dubai U.A.E. since the past 10 years working as Musician, Producer and Educator.I'm trained in classical music and Jazz, but lately more focused in Pop, E.D.M., Smooth Jazz and Latin Rhythms.



I consider music as a language, and every style as an accent by it's own, so I'm always careful on respecting those characteristics to met today's industry standards. I'm capable of sight-reading and transposing on the go, but also, if needed, I can provide melodic/harmonic ideas always with the best attitude and mindset.



What differentiates me from my fellow fiverrs (or many of them) is that I've focused all my time and attention to polish my craft on the sax, specially the alto, that means that you get proper saxophone tracks instead of getting 3 or more different instruments poorly performed. 



In short I will:



  • Develop and record your ideas on the sax (Alto & Tenor)
  • Come up with melodic/harmonic ideas (if need it)
  • Record a LIVE video with 3 point lighting in hd or 4k (log profile) of the takes




Reviews


:

Unprofessional . he promised to deliver a revised version but did not. So the order was automatically completed while i am still waiting for my revised files... He is not reliable, unprofessional.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment