>

Friday, January 17, 2020

Record Guitar For Any Idea You Have











About:



I record studio quality electric guitar tracks.



Here's the deal: 



  1. Send me your basic/scratch track/mp3/youtube link with a detailed description of what you have in mind and a chart if you have it.
  2. I take your song and write and record a rhythm guitar track(s) as well as any necessary solos. 
  3. I will send you the high quality WAV files 24bit 48khz (or as required) as separated tracks for you or your mixing engineer to have complete control over. 


If for some reason you are not satisfied, I will refund your money.  




All recorded on high-end audio equipment and perfectly intonated high-end guitars.

(Antelope Audio, Strandberg Guitars, Fender, Schecter, Gibson, Fractal Audio)



(One song per order)



/,,/



Alex

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment