>

Friday, January 17, 2020

Record High Quality Guitar Tracks And Solos For Your Project











About:

Welcome!!



My name is Lucas, but people call me Lukky! I'm a working musician and guitarist endorsed by Ibanez and Organic Pickups. I play guitar and compose in the Hard Rock band Exxocet. My influences come from many Rock and Metal legendary guitarists and bands, specially the ones from the 80's. I'm very comfortable with genres like Pop, Blues, Rock, Hard Rock, Metal and many other styles.



- I record all tracks in my own studio, so my response and delivery time is fast!

- I own different kinds of electric guitars, so I'll surely have what you need for your style.
- I mainly record with my Axe FX II, since I have lots of different amp sounds and effects loaded up in there. I've never ran out of options for sound effects and styles.



- MP3 or WAV file of the song you want me to record guitars on.

- BPM is helpful.

- Specific timings (e.g. "1:25-1:55") where you want me to play.

- Please specify Lead or Rhythm guitar for each track.



The more information of your project I have before I start, the faster I can deliver!





I'll do everything I can to make your song or project as awesome as possible, so don't hesitate to contact me!



Let's rock!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service, good to work with, and talented. Would recommend in a heartbeat.

:

Thanks a lot man!

:

Lukky was awesome! Friendly, good work, and most of all his communication was always on top of it. He really has some talent that you have to see to believe. Happy to be his first review. Do yourself a favor, and hire him for your next gig!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment