>

Friday, January 17, 2020

Record Double Bass Part For Your Song











About:

I am a professionally trained and experienced double bass player. I have been studying and playing double bass for 15 years and my experiences include a lot of different jazz, classical and rock ensembles. I am proficient in both pizzicato and bow techniques. 



I will record a double bass part for you with high grade audio quality and with a right feel for your music. 

Reviews


:

Very Perfect!

:

Beautifully played as always! Thank you for perfecting my songs.

:

Thanks man. I appreciate it!

:

Awesome musician! Love that this seller has a heart and creativity that knows exactly what is needed! I will solicit this service again!

:

Easy to work with and delivered exactly what I requested!




No comments:

Post a Comment