>

Friday, January 17, 2020

Make A Midi Piano Tutorial Synthesia Cover, Slow And Simple











About:

Hi, and welcome to my Gig



Get the Best Great sounding tutorial in the market! 



1+ minute of Piano tutorial = 15$ - Every additional minute is 10$ (negociable) 



Have you always wanted to play those pop songs on your playlist? such as Adele, Ed Sheeran, or any of your favorite rock or classic songs? 



Or you fall in love with a song but you could not find any piano tutorial on youtube?



Then you are just in the right Gig, and here I can create for you any cover of any song, whether you are a beginner or an advanced player, I will help you to learn how to play your favorite song with the easiest way possible.



My name is Sof and I am a piano player, music composer, and audio mixer,



How does it work : 



  1. You determine the level of difficulty of your song (easy/medium/ hard ) 
  2. Choose which hand you want to learn ( Left hand / right hand / or both ) 
  3. Wait for your delivery!


Free bonus: I will send you 2 tutorial
 versions : 



  1. The original version 
  2. A slower version that will allow you to learn the song quickly




- Just contact me, you won't be disappointed -

Thank you for your time.

Musically :)









Reviews


:

Great work mate

:

Fantastic in every way

:

It was a pleasure working with this seller. High-quality service and has great communication!

:

Thank you for your work. Love it and will be coming back for more.

:

Perfect job. Great communication. I'm very happy




No comments:

Post a Comment