>

Friday, January 17, 2020

Record Awesome Bassline For Your Song











About:

Hi! Welcome! My name is Tommy Leb.

I am a composer, arranger, music producer and sound designer.

I have been in music business for 25 years.

I have more than 30 record productions for artists from Latin America, Europe, and United States.



I offer you professionally this services:

  

  • Recording and composing basslines sounds with my keyboard for your project (several bassguitar, synthbass, contrabass), they are sampled sounds of high quality treated with due care, controlled with the keyboard handling the tessitura of each instrument.
  • Composing and arranging music for bands, movies, videos, video games, advertisement, and more.

  • Audio editing.



I work any music genre: rock, punk, hip hop, reggae, ska, dub, pop, soul, blues, bossa, chill out, ambient, tropical, electronic, classical, etc.



No matter if your project is large or small, I guarantee you a professional quality work.



When some talents come together, wonderful things happen!




Price starting at 5$ up to 30 seconds of instrument line.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank for another great job.

:

Another great job..

:

another great experience. Thanks

:

Thank you again, another great job..

:

I recommend more than 100%, work with Tommy to see the magic...




No comments:

Post a Comment