>

Friday, January 17, 2020

Record An Amazing Metal Guitar Solo











About:

Please contact me before ordering so we can discuss solo details and then make a deal!



Hi,



I'm a guitarist with 15 years of experience and 10 years of professional experience. I've recorded, 100+ songs and solos in my career.



Music theory knowledge: minor, major, phrygian dominant, pentatonic, blues, pentatonic dominant, chromatic, dimished, whole tone scale, harmonic minor and more.



Guitar techniques:

- sweeping

- tapping

- string skipping

- picking

- two handed tapping

- chicken picking

- beer drinking



Message me and lets have a deal! \m/









Reviews


:

This is my second order from Blizzardvekic and he did a great job again! :) Wonderful communication and he provide great quality service for reasonable price! My recommendation for anyone :)

:

Amazing seller!! I was very satisfied with final product! Communication was excellent and I got even more than I asked for! I would recommend his service to anyone! :)

:

Very flexible, fast delivery!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment