>

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Teach Harmonium Or Indian Flute 30 Min On Skype











About:

I am professional musician and solo concert performer of flute and harmonium. I have performed in many International solo concerts.

 In above image I am performing in Al-Buraimi City of Oman. 



I am  music composer in Desi Indian and Pakistani Style. I have my own recording studio where I compose, sequence computer based music tracks and record Folk songs, Geets and Ghazals. 



I love my music and love to teach Desi Indian music lovers. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work! Will order again.

Seller's Response:

Nice buyer. Thank you a Samir ji.

Seller's Response:

Far exceeded my expectations. I am very happy! I cant wait to take more lessons.!

Seller's Response:

Nice experince. Thank you for your kind order and nice review.

Seller's Response:

Incredible as always!!




No comments:

Post a Comment