>

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Record Piano, Synth, Or Any Keyboards For You











About:

I will record a piano/rhodes/hammond/pad/strings.

I will provide 24 bits wav files and MIDI witn no extra cost.

I only need you tell me what kind of style you looking for you song.



Reviews


:

I sent a pretty boring demo to Art-Piano and he brought it to life with his magic! The second time I'm ordering and I'll be back for sure rally soon.

:

Prompt, professional, courteous, and a great musician. Even without charts he has great ears and added nice flavors with different voicing to my chords. I'm happy!

:

Working with art_piano couldn't have been any easier! The order was fulfilled perfect the first time, without the need for any revisions, and a whole day earlier than promised!! The files that were delivered were exactly as described, and of the highest quality. He was able to convey the emotion that I had asked and I'm positive that this will elevate my project to a whole new level. Thanks Again! I'll be back anytime I need keys for a project.

:

We were looking for a pianist to complement a song we wrote. art_piano took up the challenge and delivered! The first take was already very good and came quickly. We had a few remarks and art_piano was very open to this and delivered a second revision very fast. We are impressed which the musicianship, quality and speed. We are looking forward to working with art_piano again!

:

Good work




No comments:

Post a Comment