>

Friday, January 10, 2020

Professionally Record My Bass And Synth Bass For You











About:

I'm offering this music service for an online Electric and/or Synth Bass professional recording session. You can always upgrade your music and sound, so I'm giving you the chance to work together as a team to share ideas and make that perfect fit.

After the bass is ready the Mix and Master service will do the definitive sound any time you need to mix it with your track-multitrack proyect, where I will be giving you an HD quality rendered audio (Stereo Mix)

The Music Producer service will give you have different references about your sound, performance and general lacks, giving you fresh solutions for any issue.



It's very important for me to say that this is my actual JOB and LIFE, and I LOVE IT! Music is such an amazing communication channel that brings people together. Let's work, but let's have fun too!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment