>

Monday, January 6, 2020

Add My Fender Rhodes Playing To Your Track











About:

You provide me with your track and I play along with it, give my magic to it! I play my lovely pure Fender Rhodes through some FX and my Tech21.

I can also provide you with MIDI-files, if you need something for further processing. (But then it will be different from playing a real Fender Rhodes)



You get 24bit WAV-files. If you need the Project File, I record in Ableton Live.



==> See reviews for the 100% satisfaction of buyers!



1 gig = 0,5 min

more instruments (strings, piano, synth, MIDI-files) = more gigs

more minutes = more gigs



I play through it and you choose, what fits. You edit, loop, duplicate...whatever.

NO REVISIONS!

You provide me with the most accurate information about what you need in advance.



==> See reviews for the 100% satisfaction of buyers!



For exclusive use of samples see extras.



Having years of experience in playing keyboard instruments (piano, organ, fender rhodes, synthesizer) and in accompanying vocalist and also in music production I am sure, that I will fit your needs with what I come up with.



.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing cuts. Hit the nail on the head. Delivered efficiently and was a pleasure to work with.

:

Thanks for the order! I meant :-)

:

Sublime. Really enhanced the track, as always

:

Marcus is a fantastic player. Took time to understand what I was after, and has a beautiful feel to his playing. Will definitely be back, thanks Marcus

:

outstanding keys, thanks again Marcus!




No comments:

Post a Comment