>

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Record Oriental Guitar For You











About:

Hello!



My name is Meir, and I am an professional musician from Israel with more than 15 years of recording and studio work experience.



Oriental guitar parts can add a unique texture to your music and can blend in nicely in different genres (such as: Rock, Hip-Pop, World, Jazz and more)



What is included:



- Up to 45 seconds of guitar recording

- Wav file @ 44.1 Khz, 16/24 bit or MP3



I WILL SEND A SHORT DEMO FOR FREE ! 



Just message me via INBOX, letting me know about details of your music project.



Cheers,



Meir

Reviews


:

I like his demos

:

Brilliant work. Went above and beyond. Very gifted in both Bazouki and Classical Guitar.

:

If you want oriental sounds to you song, then this is the place to go! Great musician.

:

2nd project with Meir. He is the best. World class musician and professional to boot. Always takes the time to understand the exact vibe we are looking for and nails it.

:

Woah! Just Perfect! Better than what I was expecting. I will order some more for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment