>

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Record Professional High Quality Electric Or Acoustic Guitar











About:

Welcome to my gig !



Hi, I'm Alex. I'm a working musician, making a living as a touring guitarist and session player.

Influenced by guitar players that are best known for their unique feel and tone, such as Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, John Mayer and many great others, I consider my expertise to be in the blues and rocknroll genre, but also love and enjoy playing all sorts of styles  from r&b, soul and funk to country, reggae etc.

I am also well experienced in playing slide guitar.

I'm using professional equipment and always recording the guitar microphones or directly in the audio interface, depends on the case.



Ultimately I'll do what ever is necessary to make your song sound as best as I can.

so in order for that to happen, please before purchasing the gig it's highly recommended that you write me in the chat in order to discuss together the details of the work. Message me for custom offers!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment