>

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Record An Improvised Vibraphone Solo











About:

Hi everyone! My name is Andrew and I'm a professional musician/producer that will record a vibraphone solo on any song for $5 per 10 seconds of improvising.


I use a beautifully sounding set of Ross vibes and would love to record them for you! I record using an Apogee interface so studio quality sound is guaranteed.  




Please contact me to discuss your song before ordering so I can be sure to give you the best quality of work!



Here's a video of me playing the vibes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Lf9KRNJng



Why choose me?

  • M.M. in Jazz Studies (Vibraphone)
  • Experienced Studio/Touring Musician
  • Great Communication 

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast Turnaround
  • Professional Studio Equipment 


ONLY $5.00 per 10 seconds = 1 GIG! The solo can be of any length, just purchase the amount of gigs needed to cover the entirety of the solo. I can also make you a custom offer if you message me before ordering.



My turnaround time is around 3-5 days but can vary depending on the length and complexity of your project. You will receive a high quality .WAV file at the end. 

Reviews


:

Sound and delivery is top notched...ultra fast he knocks it out the ball park every time!! A+A+A+A+

:

This guy is the real deal.....his feel, articulation execution is Pro level...totally satisfied

:

Quality work as always

:

Got exactly what I needed!

:

So thankful he’s able to deliver such consistent wonderful playing and accommodating attitude . Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment