>

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Add Bass Parts To Your Songs











About:

It's a fact that the bass part has the potential to make or break your recording.  Many people don't realize just how much of an impact a good bass part has on every track and so many people don't pay enough attention to it; but not you.  You are looking for a bass part, and not only a bass part but a bass part that both sounds like and is played by an actual bassist.  Bass is a language and what I will provide you is a quality bass part, that sounds like it's played by a bassist, not a guitarist or a computer.  I'll deliver a well thought out and crafted bass part for any recordings you have.  I can solo over changes or slap a funky line.  I can punch out prog rock, or lay down a groove to move ya.  All you have to decide is what you want, and let me do the rest.  If you have plans to play it live, I'll even teach your bassist the part through TAB and/or video.  I take bass seriously, and if you do too, then we should probably work together.  



* Note *

My delivery time is set for 3 days.  I will often get the job done before that, but I like the time so that I can give my full attention to your work and make it the best I can for your project.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment