>

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Record Pro Electric Guitar Rhythm Or Solo For Your Song Or Beat











About:

Hi Fiverr! I'm Tiago, a guitar player from Lisbon, Portugal. I play guitar for more than 10 years and I will record quality electric guitar (rhythm/solo/FX/ambience) for your song/track/beat/ideia that can go acrooss many different genres! Exclusive on Fiverr!



I play in many bands such as:



-Stomping at Six (20's 30's swing)

-Ornitorrinco (modern Jazz/fusion)

-Congo Stars de Vibration (Soukous/Seben/Congolese Music)

-Crying Lobster (prog rock)

-Cahombo (Afro/Rock/Jazz - my own compostions)



You can check and follow their work on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.



I play in live gigs every week, but now I also have easy access to a semi-professional studio so I'm looking to have some recording gigs aswell! Message me if you have any questions.



Reviews


:

Amazing and very talented Guitarist. highly recommended

:

great, delivered on time and did a good job!

:

Once again perfect! Higly recommended seller!

:

Tiago is an absolutely outstanding musician! Really professional and really knows how to bring out the best in a song with his playing!

:

excellent work!




No comments:

Post a Comment