>

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Record Cool Bass Lines Tracks For Your Songs











About:

  • I'm a professional bass and double bass player and have my own studio.
  • I will record a bass track for a song or instrumental music.
  • I'll need to have the music. chords and bpm would be great but not a must.
  • You may sent music notation as well if you want an exact performance of the track.
  • You may contact me before the order for any questions.
  • I play a Fender Precision bass and use a Marshal Bass amp from early 80' for the recording.
  • I record the bass with a Neumann TLM 103 through Apollo sound card.
  • I play many genres and styles.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good to talk and work with him

:

Beautiful as always. Great tone, sound and feel brother

:

thanks I love your songs brother

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment