>

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Record Drums For Your Song You Will Love











About:

PLEASE, CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE YOU ORDER THIS GIG!!!



Hi,



Thanks for checking my gig! If you really need great drums for your song, I'll be glad to help you out with my services.



If you're bored of using drum loops and midi drums and want to add fat, punchy live drums to your song, this is the real deal!



Process:



You just need to send me a drumless version of your song (mp3 or wav), recorded to a click, so that I can align your track on the grid in my recording software. If you have a version of your song with some midi drums or loops, please, add that too. Also, feel free to send me some youtube links with similiar style/feel that you're looking for. Thanks!



Gig extras
:



*add percussion to your song: shakers, tambourine, cowbell, cymbals

*record full HD video of the session



Please send me a message first before you order this gig!!!



Looking forward to working with you!                                        



Reviews


Seller's Response:

When you need to go to the well, you need look no further than The Professor. He wants your song to be the best it can be, and he crushes time after time. wow..what can I say.. R.J. Los Angeles

Seller's Response:

Thank you RJ! Music has always been something sacred to me, something which is above our ego or skills..just pure emotions and inspiration..your music inspired me to go beyond, reach for more and always give 110%..thank you for the opportunity, really love your music, bro! Cheers, Milos

:

As an award winning Songwriter/Producer/Arranger its great to know this platform has this kind of quality musicians! I've used Milos a couple of times on some recent tunes I wrote, and he has always come out with great drum tracks and style. Not to mention perfect timing!! R.J. Paradee Los Angeles

:

awesome drummer, great experience

:

Always great experience, thx bro!




No comments:

Post a Comment