>

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Be Your Rock And Metal Guitar Solo And Rhythm Player











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS OF YOUR PROJECT AND FIND THE BEST SOLUTION THAT SUITS YOUR NEEDS!



Hello everyone, I am Jim and I've been doing this for over 20 years. If you are searching for tight and powerful rock-classic rock-hard rock or metal rhythm guitars, or just the most breathtaking technical (or not) melodic / aggressive / mellow / badass guitar solo , maybe I can be your guy! You can see more of my playing on my YT channel (see FAQ). 



Distorted/overdriven guitars will be double tracked, cleans will be one track. All rhythm guitars will be dry, cleaned and mix-ready as possible. If the budget is tight you can always order guitars for one verse/chorus (standard pack) and copy them throughout your song. If you are not sure about the pricing or you want more guitars for your song (ex. fills, more solos, more rhythm tracks) contact me for a custom offer!



For more guitar solo options you can check my dedicated guitar solo Gig.



Pls read FAQ and contact me now :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great musician. Quick to deliver on what was asked. Will use again

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for everything!

Seller's Response:

Professional, polite, and a great guitar player! Highly recommended, will use again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for everything my friend!

Seller's Response:

Love working with Jimmy his work is fantastic great job




No comments:

Post a Comment