>

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Record Decent Music Tracks For You With Guitars And Bass











About:

I'm a musician that can play electric, acoustic and bass guitars.



I'm mostly skilled in rock and metal genres, however I can also create light stuff like trip-hop, loungeambientpsychedelic, etc. I've been creating various kind of music compositions for almost 10 years, so it's no problem for me to come up with an original piece, or to imitate an existing style.



  • Regarding my electric guitar skills: I'm able to freely play death metal, thrash metal, heavy metal in general, and create leading parts (solos) for songs/compositions in these genres. Bluesy, experimental, psychedelic, jazzy and soft music is relatively easy for me too. Technical or progressive metal genres require a bit more effort, but aren't unreachable. The thing I'm really not good at is sweep picking, so there's going to be almost none of it in my tracks.
  • Regarding my bass guitar skills: most of the time I use a pick, but can play bass with my fingers relatively okay. I CAN SLAP! (nowhere near Les Claypool, of course, but it's decent enough).
  • Regarding my keys and acoustic guitar skills: it's okay, nothing too crazy, no advanced techniques or anything - simple chords and arpeggios.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment