>

Friday, January 17, 2020

Record Soulful Electric Or Acoustic Guitar











About:

Are you looking to enhance/ lift your song with charismatic guitars at an affordable cost?

If so, you have come to the right gig page. :) 



I will record:

-Acoustic guitar 

-Electric lead or rhythm guitar

-Bass guitar

-Tempo (BPM) is always helpful

-If you have a particular style, sound, or famous player in mind, please say; if not, I'll provide my beautiful interpretation.



I am proficient in the styles of Reggae, Blues, Funk, Gospel, R&b, Neo Soul and more. The more info you give me at the start, makes it easier for me to give you exactly what you want



Check out my guitar playing : 



1. R&B Neo Soul guitar Jam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNI7BQPHXpA

2. Amazing God - Sabree  :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuOvb6KK_0k



Feel free to contact me, as I am sure we can work something out. :) Bless!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure! My go to for guitars! Truly amazing work

Seller's Response:

Outstanding

Seller's Response:

Thank you .

Seller's Response:

Wow beautiful job my man!! You are my point man for sure!! Highly Highly recommend!

:

Thanks much! Good working with you as always




No comments:

Post a Comment